lunes, 15 de julio de 2019

13 & 31

13 might not be my lucky number, it´s certainly not 31 neither, it doesn´t matter if you turn, twist, invert, it doesn´t matter if you move forward, the past is there, so every time you turn your head you will see it, intact,beautiful and shining or the same mess you left behind. Past is grotesque when the person you used to be seduces you to go back and pick her (you) up again, -"Hey girl, you used to be so fun, come back here, we can be all the colors you like, we can be blue, gray, black..." -No way! Now I´ve got a job, I can finally talk to my mother, I have a car, I pay rent of my own place, don´t you see? I´m happier, I can be pink! -Pink is not your color you fool!, you´re gray, you´ll always be gray!! 
So there I stood, looking at her, so beautiful, demanding, intelligent, lonely and lost...it hurts. I took a deep breath, 31 is not so bad, I´ve learned, I´ve grown. I know I might see her again, when the blues comes in, when the memories appears, when those melancholic songs plays again.
I love you!
 
"Either way, win or lose
When you're born into trouble you live the blues..."

No hay comentarios: